Monday, September 4, 2017

Summer Baseball Layout by Samantha



Hello! Samantha here today to share a summer baseball layout with you. I'm just using some SRM stickers and creatively cut card stock for this layout. 


I love mixing and matching patterned papers, so I thought I'd give myself a bit of a challenge and create a layout without any patterned paper. It was a bit hard for me, but a lot of fun, and a great way to let my SRM stickers really pop on the page. To add some interest to the plain card stock, I used a Silhouette Cameo to cut some designs. 

Then, I let my stickers, photo, and journaling tell the story. The grungy 2017 from the Year of Memories Sticker set was a great fit for this post game photo.  
  


The big baseball sticker and baseball themed words from Take 2: Stickers By the Dozen Baseball leave no question as to what sport this layout is all about, and they match perfectly with the color theme of our team's uniforms! 


Finally, I added a "LOVE" sticker from Love Sentiments, because coaching my son's 3 grade baseball team this year has been so very much fun, and I've loved every minute of it. 


Next time you're telling a story on your layout, reach for a few SRM stickers to help you tell it, just like I did with this summer baseball layout! 
SaveSave

No comments: