Monday, October 16, 2017

Baby's First Christmas Layout by Giorgia



Hello SRM friends, Giorgia here with a new layout for you.
Have you already started thinking about Christmas?
I sure am! So, to get in the Christmas mood I am scrapping some pictures from our family lunch last year.
Do you remember my lovely nice Greta?
I made a layout to remember her first Christmas: she was only a month old and she was really adorable in her cute festive dress.


To create the layout I used many SRM stickers Chrismtas themed products: check out Chrismtas category in the shop, it is full of amazing items!
I chose a background paper that perfectly matched my picture colors, and started decorating: I chose to stick with traditional Christmas colors.
I layered the picture on patterned papers and used SRM stickers to add interest to the page.


 I added some wood veners to add texture.


I adhered circles stickers on white cardstock, fussy cutted them and adhered them with foam tape to make them pop from the background and add depth. I love this technique, it is one of my go to in almost each layout!


I used small calendar numbers stickers to create the date on a sticker label, I handwrote the journal with black pen from Le Pen 4 Piece Set - Dark Colors and added the word Christmas from the Baby first year stickers sheet.


No comments: