Friday, November 3, 2017

Bible Backgrounds Bible Journaling by Samantha



Hello! Samantha here with you to share a Bible journaling page. Today I have I'm using SRM's Bible Backgrounds stamp set to create my page.


For this page I focused on Jesus calling the first disciples. You can find this in a few different books of the Bible. I just happened to journal this in Matthew. I used Bible Backgrounds to create my pattern in the margin. I love how easy it is to create a repeating pattern with the Bible Backgrounds stamp set. It make the set so versatile! I used ColorIn Colored Pencils in dark blue, light blue, and purple to color in random fish in the stamped pattern. I used the same pencils to then highlight my text and create a border around the page.



I used a Le Plume black marker to write the text "Follow Me, and I will make you fish for people." I really like the "Follow Me" part of this text and wanted to highlight it. I decided that stamping the word "follow" from Scripture Notes down the margin would be a great way to accomplish this.



I can't wait to create more backgrounds with the Bible Backgrounds stamp set! 

No comments: