Monday, November 13, 2017

Christmas Cards - Clean & Simple by Giorgia


Hello SRM friends, Giorgia here and today I want to share some cards I created for Christmas.  I love to create handmade cards, also if I really am not a cardmaker: I love easy cards, and I love clean & simple style, so even if you are a beginner you can create these with me!


SRM Stickers has a lot of Christmas products, take a look in the shop!
I gathered all my SRM Christmas stash and started creating...


To realize this card I used We've Got Your Border/ChristmasI made it clean and simple, with white cardstock base and really few embellishments - I am in love with the cute elf!
To add depth I used foam tape to adhere the elf die cut and to add texture I added 3 tiny wooden stars.



For this one, that is really tiny because I used cardstock scraps to create it, I used a sentiment and the cute Santa  from We've Got Your Sticker/Merry  sheet; on the inside I added a sticker from Freestyle Christmas stickers.



For the third card I covered the white cardstock base with patterned paper, I added a central panel of white cardstock where I adhered We've Got Your Sticker/Merry stickers. Then I glued a small green scalloped piece when I attached a decorated wooden pin. I created a bow with red jute to complete the card.



For the last card I used the same patterned paper than the previous one, but glued on green cardstock base. I adhered a sticker from Fancy Sentiment/Christmas  on a Punched Pieces - 24 Large Scalloped Circle - 2½" - Green that I attached with foam tape to the card. To decorate it I added a button with red jute twine.





In few minutes, with SRM stickers, I created four different cards!
Until next time,
ciao, Giorgia
SRM products used 

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

So very nice cards

Giorgia Rossini said...

Thank you so much, I am happy you like them :)