Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Mini Desktop Calendar by Emma


Hello sticker fans!  Emma here today to share this cute and simple to make mini desktop calendar.  This would make a lovely gift for anyone who has to sit at a desk all day - why not give them something nice to look at?  (Bonus!  It's also useful!)


To make this item, I have used the #1 top seller on the SRM Store, the 2018 Mini Decorative Calendasticker set.  This set is so versatile, it can be used in so many ways.  The stickers are clear, so you can add them to any colour paper you like.


I have also used the 2018 Year of Memories sticker sheet to add the year onto my calendar:


So to start, I took a piece of cardboard box and folded into an 'A' shape, and covered with cream cardstock.  I then made a small pocket from the same cream cardstock, big enough to hold a small post-it note pad.  I covered the pocket and the upper part of the calendar with a Turquoise Striped Patterned Bag.


 I cut the individual months from the calendar sticker sheets, and adhered them to white paper.  (Tip: you can also get a cutting die which matches the shape of the calendar stickers perfectly!). Using some strong double-sided tape, I adhered the months together at the top, to create a 'tear-off' effect.  To finish off the calendar, I used the beautiful 'Just Believe' stamp set, and coloured the images with the Marvy Color-In Watercolor Twist pencils.  




 And there you have it, a sweet and easy gift for the desk-bound loved one in your life.
Happy crafting!
Emma
 
 
 

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

its so lovely calendar