Saturday, December 9, 2017

Happy National Christmas Card Making Day by Giorgia!


Did you know that today is National Christmas Card making day?
Hello SRM friends, Giorgia here and today I want to share Clean & Simple style card I created for Christmas. 

This card is really simple to make, also by beginners: you only need cardstock, an embossing folder, washi tape and, of course, the amazing Christmas themed SRM products!



To realize this card I created a card base where I layered a white cardstock embossed with a snowflake pattern. Then I added a strip of gold glittered washi. Finally I added a gold glitter circle where I adhered a sticker from Fancy Sentiment/Christmas. Adhere it with foam tape to create dimension. I think the white and gold combination is so fancy and elegant!


In few minutes, with SRM stickers, you can create a lovely gift for the holidays! I hope to have give you an idea.

Until next time,
ciao, Giorgia
SRM products used 

No comments: