Monday, January 15, 2018

Valentine Treat Bags by Shelly



Hey y'all! Shelly, here.
Today I'm stopping in to share some fun and simple Valentine treat bags with you! 


I started with using some small kraft bags and filled them with a little bit of goodies. To close them up, I added a couple tags. Which I simply added a 'Be My Valentine' sticker to white cardstock and made a banner out of it. To add a little bit of 'pop' I hand drew on some little 'dashes/stitches' using a pink pen. For my smaller tag, I added a fun background of arrows using the Bible Background stamp set in a light mint color ink. Then, I used the Walk by Faith stamp set for my heart and after did a little fussy cutting, then added it to my tag. 


To finish everything off, I made a little bow using some twine and then a mini staple to hold everything together. Easy peasy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

SRM Stickers products:

Small Patterned Bags

3 comments: