Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Hello Spring Bunny Treat Bags by Shantaie

Hello!  Shantaie here today with something fun for Spring!


SRM is celebrating Spring and I immediately think of bunnies and baskets, lush green lawns and delicate flowers when spring is mentioned. I made a set of treat bags to fill Easter baskets or to hand out as a cheerful gift. 


SRM Kraft bags were used to create a sweet treat container. I cut the bunnies with the Silhouette cameo using this design by Sarah Bailey super cute, and quick to put together.


Next I stamped "hello spring" using SRM seasonal planner clear stamp set and embossed it with black powder.  I love that font!


I made 5 of these filled with easter goodies for my nieces and nephews Easter baskets 3 blue and 2 white and pink. to seal the bag closed ...you know so I don't get tempted to grab a craftroom snack or anything, I used a label sticker from the labels by the dozen bright blank  and labels by the dozen everyday brights.


I hope you enjoyed these adorable little treat bags, have a great and inspired day! 

No comments: