Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Love You Card by Tobi


Hello there!! I'm here to share a colourful card made with Bible Margins: Love clear stamp set. 

Are you wondering how you could use bible journal stamps other than in your bible?  

Not a bible journaler? 

Neither am I, but there are still lots of great ways to use these stamps on cards, tags, and other projects! 



I took the plunge and cut the stamps up to separate the images/words/phrases so I could mix and match for cards and tags. (Make sure you use good scissors if you're going to do this. I used the Tim Holtz large scissors by Tonic. (I actually cut up my stamps often and they are always my go-to scissor. I think it's the serrated edges that make them so good for cutting rubber and photopolymer)


The heart image is what inspired this card, so I stamped it in four different colours (Distress Oxides) and stamped "Love you" (two different stamps) in black ink. 

SRM Stickers Supplies: 
Bible Margins: Love clear stamp set



No comments: