Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Spring Layout by Angie

Hello friends!! Angie here with you today! 

I'm sharing a spring layout in hopes that it will actually make spring appear!! I'm sure a lot of you can commiserate with me that it's been an exceptionally long winter!! I hope this layout will give you a glimmer of hope!!


I started with a white piece of card stock and painted the black stripes using some acrylic paint. I added some black and gold paint splatters as well.

For the flowers and stems on my layout, I stamped them using the Just Believe stamp set. I used black archival ink on polka dot paper and then stamped the other flowers using some pink and yellow inks. I stamped the stems in black and green. I fussy cut those flowers and stems out and used them in some different clusters around my layout. 




I used several of SRM's border stickers and sticker stitches to add some interest to layout as well. They add a nice pop of color as well.




This was a very quick layout to put together but I love how it turned out. I hope this will inspire you to use the great products found in the SRM store!!

Have a great day!!


Other products used:

No comments: